We deal with:
- innovation in the public system,
- innovation in social policies.
More in detail, these are our main activities:
- public governance
-efficiency of the public administration (in particular, rating and benchmarking, smart cities, e-government, foia, open-data),
– spending review (in particular, monitoring of public spending),
– transparency and prevention of corruption (indicators and alerts),
- participatory processes (civic engagement, global citizenship, empowerment),
– social impact innovation (in particular, new forms of social impact finance, social inclusion, social cohesion, regeneration of disused public goods).
– modernization of institutions.
On the Public Administration we have many years of experience for:
– performance measurement (rating),
– monitoring of public spending, particularly in Local Authorities (spending review),
– evaluation of transparency (foia, open-data),
– prevention of corruption,
– involvement of stakeholders.