Anac signs a memorandum of understanding with the Fondazione Etica
- promote the transparency and integrity of the Public Administrations as an anti-corruption preventive action;
- supporting the Public Administrations in meeting the numerous regulatory requirements in terms of transparency, efficiency and anti-corruption;
- encourage virtuous administrations and make their experience replicable;
- bringing citizens closer to the Administrations, promoting training and participatory paths.
The agreement comes from the consideration
- that the A.N.AC. has as its primary institutional purpose that of supervising to prevent and combat corruption in public administrations, also through the implementation of transparency in all management aspects, as well as through supervision in the field of public contracts and assignments;
- that the A.N.AC. promotes the spread of anti-corruption culture, transparency and integrity in Public Administrations and civil society, as primary antidotes to the corruption phenomenon;
- that the mission of Fondazione Etica is focused on improving the Public Administration, promoting the culture of transparency, performance and legality, as well as activating participatory paths for meetings between institutions and citizens;
- that Fondazione Etica has a decade of experience in the analysis of transparency and performance of Public Administrations as well as corruption prevention and has designed and built an evaluation tool for Public Administrations, called Public Rating.